The Portable MBA in Finance and Accounting (9780470481301): Theodore Grossman, John Leslie Livingstone: Books
The most comprehensive and authoritative review of B-School fundamentals—from top accounting and finance professors
For years, the Portable MBA series has tracked the core curricula of leading business schools to teach you the fundamentals you need to know about business-without the extreme costs of earning an MBA degree. The Portable MBA in Finance and Accounting covers all the core methods and techniques you would learn in business school, using real-life examples to deliver clear, practical guidance on finance and accounting. The new edition also includes free downloadable spreadsheets and web resources.
If you’re in charge of making decisions at your own or someone else’s business, you need the best information and insight on modern finance and accounting practice. This reliable, information-packed resource shows you how to understand the numbers, plan and forecast for the future, and make key strategic decisions. Plus, this new edition covers the effects of Sarbanes-Oxley, applying ethical accounting standards, and offers career advice.
• Completely updated with new examples, new topics, and full coverage of topical issues in finance and accounting—fifty percent new material
• The most comprehensive and authoritative book in its category
• Teaches you virtually everything you'd learn about finance and accounting in today's best business schools
Whether you’re thinking of starting your own business or you already have and just need to brush up on finance and accounting basics, this is the only guide you need.
- Hardcover: 624 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4 edition (October 5, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470481307
- ISBN-13: 978-0470481301
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.3 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
Practical easy-to-understand guide to key topics
This book is the best in its class.
I liked it
Balanced and packed
Excellent Book and memory refresher
Great Book, but very technical.
Works great for Executive MBAs
A good overview of key concepts
No comments yet.