April 26, 2012 | Author: admin | Filed under: interview
Ace the Technical Pilot Interview eBook: Gary Bristow: Kindle Store
* A comprehensive study guide providing pilots the answers they need to excel on their technical interview
* Features nearly 1000 potential questions (and answers) that may be asked during the technical interview for pilot positions
* Wide scope–ranges from light aircraft through heavy jet operations
* Culled from interviewing practices of leading airlines worldwide
* Includes interviewing tips and techniques
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5380 KB
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (April 22, 2002)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001Q3KB8G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Just amazing source of knowledge, recommended for all pilots who wants to make their career to another level. Good value.
Bought the book in preparation for pilot interview. Easy to understand and great help. Highly recommended for everyone. Good purchase.
A must have
If you’re like me, and you fly airplanes, but can’t explain some of the basic concepts and more, then you must have this book months before an interview. There are so many topics discussed and flushed out that it will give you the confidence going into any interview. This book has been referenced many times by many people who have studied it and been successful at their interview.
A good text. Don’t short cut though and use it as a sole study guide instead invest in some good quality texts.
No comments yet.